A presentation on HELP by Andrew Pickthorn from Tysers.
On March 23, 2021, ICoCA convened a panel of experts to consider how clients of private security companies can be assured their security providers are operating in accordance with international standards, human rights and international humanitarian law. The discussion includes:
- An overview of ICoCA as a human rights due diligence mechanism on its Member and Affiliate companies and the benefits this provides to clients of private security companies.
- Philip Morris International (PMI) outline their partnership with ICoCA to ensure the responsible provision of private security throughout their supply chain, and how this fits into their overall sustainability strategy.
- A presentation of the Hostile Environment Liability Protection (HELP), an insurance scheme open to all Lloyds of London brokers that now offers preferential insurance premiums to organisations that contract ICoCA Member companies.
- Jamie Williamson, Executive Director, International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA)
- Richard Gould, Global Head of Security & Market Safety, Philip Morris International (PMI)
- Andrew Pickthorn, Managing Director, Management Risk Team, Tysers & Hostile Environment Liability Protection (HELP)
- Chris Galvin, Head of Communications and Outreach, ICoCA